Summer at last

Birthday cake order

Notes From my Town Studio

I'm happy to say that moving the browse bins closer to the front desk has stopped the shop lifting, at least I hope so. I got my Crystal River paintings in the bins and some in frames to display. My summer schedule starts Sunday so I will be starting some long awaited projects at my painting studio on Monday. I want to do some larger format marsh paintings from my reference photos and get back to my tree project paintings.  I'll be beating back some of the jungle I call a yard too.

2 comments:

Maggie Latham said...

So happy to hear the shop lifting has finished. Happy summer painting.

Linda Blondheim said...

Thanks so for your support Maggie

Henry the Studio Dog

Henry the Studio Dog
Studio Dog Wears his Fashion Accessory