Please help me by taking a survey.

Friends, Will you please take this survey and send your answers to linda@lindablondheim.com. Please put survey in the message line. Thank you so much.

Survey:

What is your visual impression of my loft studio? 4122 NW 16th BLVD Gainesville, FL 32605 (Next to Fresh Market)



Entry area?

Stairwell?

signage?

Loft space?

Too many paintings?

Not enough?

Arrangement of paintings?

What subjects do you like the most?

Do you like the offered coffee and soft drinks and do they make you feel at home and welcomed?

Do you like the music? I usually play jazz.

Would you rather be left alone while browsing or do you enjoy conversation?



What is your visual impression of my web site HERE



Home Page?

Do I explain the navigation system for the web site adequately on the home page?

Does the home page give you the information you are looking for in describing my career and my information?

Does the Artists Services page explain my classes and workshops adequately?

What pages do you enjoy the most?

Which seem unimportant and not interesting?

How often do you like to see new images on the web site?

is there information you would like to have added?

Do you enjoy seeing the collector comments and the pages about my collectors?



What is your impression of my Painting and Recipe of the Day newsletter?



Do you like receiving it five days a week or would you rather receive my Friday only newsletter?

Do you enjoy the stories with the painting or would you rather just have the image?

Do you enjoy the recipes?

Are there changes or subjects you would prefer to read about?

Would you prefer to have a simple painting image only newsletter without studio news, recipes and stories?



What is your impression of my Artist in Residence Blog? HERE



Does it adequately describe the project and the mission for the project?

Do you enjoy the stories for my residencies and the photos?

Is there anything you would like to see added to the blog?



Thank you so much for answering these questions. They will help me to serve my collectors and friends more efficiently.

No comments:

Henry the Studio Dog

Henry the Studio Dog
Studio Dog Wears his Fashion Accessory